Sunday, March 20, 2016

10 Best Starbucks Drinks!

As most typical white girls do, I love Starbucks coffee! I could drink one every day! Here are my top ten all time favorites:

1. Peppermint Mocha Frappachino
This is my overall favorite! I love the crisp taste of the peppermint. Add the chocolate flavor and it's music to my taste buds! Unfortunately, it is a seasonal drink. It is only available around the holiday season, so snatch it up when it's available!

2. Molten Chocolate Frappachino
This comes in second. It is so chocolate-y! It's perfect for chocolate lovers like me! It's very rich, however, so I would recommend a Grande max. This chocolate heaven is topped off with chocolate whipped cream and a spectacular chocolate drizzle. Again, this is a seasonal drink available around Valentine's Day. Don't miss out next year!

3. Java Chip Frappachino
Rolling in third, is the Java Chip Frappachino. Lucky for us, it is available year round! I get this one every year for my birthday. It has a strong coffee flavor, augmented by chocolate drizzle, whipped cream, and chocolate chips! Mmmmm, delicious!

4. S'mores Frappachino
Coming in fourth, this delectable drink is only found on the Starbucks Secret Menu. This drink is packed with coffee and chocolate with a pump of hazelnut syrup. Sprinkled on top of the whipped cream is chocolate drizzle and crushed graham cracker. Perfect for the upcoming summer season!

5. Pumpkin Spice Frappachino
This fall favorite comes in fifth. It is a pumpkin flavored seasonal drink, available around fall. I'm not sure what is in this one: maybe a little magic! Don't forget to pick this one up come September!

6. Cherry Blossom Frappachino
The springtime drink comes to us all the way from Japan! This drink has no coffee in it and it originates from the Strawberries and Creme Frappachino. It has a special syrup in it to add the taste of Japan. But don't delay; today is the last day it is being sold!

7. Cinnamon Dolce Frappachino
This drink can be ordered with or without coffee with minimal effect on the taste! This is available year round. It is topped with whipped cream, cinnamon sprinkles, and a dash of vanilla flavored powder.

8. Gingerbread Frappachino
This drink tastes like gingerbread cookies fresh out of the oven! The rich, warming flavor is enough to make anyone smile. Also recommended is the Gingerbread Latte. This is a seasonal drink sold during the holiday season.

9. Creme Brûlée Frappachino
This dessert flavored drink is a seasonal drink available during the holidays. It's authentic taste is accented by a topping of whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and toffee chunks on top. Yes please!

10. Eggnog Frappachino
This festive drink is available during the holiday season. The Eggnog Frappachino is modeled after the traditional holiday drink; it tastes just like it! This is definitely a winter must-have!

These are my favorite Starbucks drinks! While I listed the Frappachino version (my personal preference), most, if not all, of the drinks can be sold as a latte, mocha, etc. Drink on!

Kisses,

Isabelle 😊
 photo isabelle signature_zps43bu3t0r.png

1 comment:

  1. I'm an old guy... I'm just looking for a strong cup of joe! I'll leave the fancy stuff to you young'uns. :D

    ReplyDelete