Monday, June 12, 2017

New Life

Hey all! I know it has been a while and I'm sorry about that. Life has just been so busy! 🐝

 I am very excited. For those of you who don't know, I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL!! On May 22nd. 👩🏼‍🎓👩🏼‍🎓 I am so excited to go to college. The idea of exploration and new experiences fills me with a childlike glee. I am looking forward to discovering new things I enjoy and see who I really am. I wonder what is in store for me. What kind of friends will I make? What kinda clubs will I join? Who will I be and how will I have changed by this time next year? There are so many different possibilities.

I will admit that I'm also worried. What will it be like living on my own? Will there be anyone to help me if something happens or I get into trouble? I worry about money a lot too. I'm not sure if I'll be able to pay for everything. Will I be able to succeed financially without mommy and daddy's checkbook? I hope that everything will work out. Will my relationship work out? Even though it is long distance? Will I be lonely? I'll have almost no friends at college next year. Am I strong enough to start completely over? I hope so.

Overall, despite the anxiety, I am mostly looking forward with anticipation. I do love new beginnings and though I struggle with change, a fresh start is just what I need. I'm ready. The next level band (I am a member of the Million Dollar Band!!), the next level education, and the next level growth.

Eek! I'm so so soooo excited!!

Kisses,

Isabelle xoxo

P.S. Roll Tide!! 🐘❤️
 photo isabelle signature_zps43bu3t0r.png

No comments:

Post a Comment